Geophysical monitoring for definition and management of risk assessment
During the designing phase of a project the knowledge of the geology, hydrogeology and non visible elements plays a crucial role in the assessment and mitigation of the project risks.
IMG Monitoring enables to manage the project risks by providing with state-of-the-art data acquisition and consulting services. In regions of the world with geotechnical, environmental and climatic complexities we deliver a professional service by combining our in-house geological and geophysical surveying capabilities with our experienced partners and professionals.
IMG Monitoring geophysical survey services are available around the world and our specific capabilities include:
– Ground probing radar (GPR)
– Electrical resistivity tomography (ERT)
– Seismic reflection
– Seismic refraction and tomography
– Surface wave seismic methods including multichannel analysis of surface waves (MASW)
– VSP and check shot seismic
– Refraction micro tremor (ReMi)
– Borehole seismic methods including tomography
– Wireline logging (petrophysical, borehole imaging, hydraulic)
– Cavity imaging
– Electromagnetic conductivity techniques
– Review of existing data, technical, geological, air photos and satellite imagery
– Gis-based Integration of data sets to create a preliminary, GIS-based geological model
– Magcone (UXO).
– Tunneling and big excavation in urban area
– Traditional tunnel excavation
– Landslides and rock masses instability
– Dewatering systems
– Retaining structures