During the design phase of a project, knowledge of geology, hydrogeology, and subseen features play a key role in assessing and mitigating project risk.
Img Monitoring’s Geophysics Department enables project risk management by providing state-of-the-art data acquisition and consulting services.
In regions of the world with geotechnical, environmental and climatic complexity, we provide professional service by combining our in-house geological and geophysical research capabilities with our experienced partners and professionals.
IMG geophysical research services include:
– GPR profiling (GPR)
– Electrical resistivity tomography (ERT)
– Seismic refraction tomography
– Seismic profiling (MASW)
– PPS vertical seismic profiling (VSP)
– Profiling (ReMi)
– Borehole geophysics
– Data integration to create a preliminary GIS-based geological model
– Magcone Magnetic Surveys (UXO)